INDUSTREX HPX-1 Plus Digital System
CR for Anywhere NDT Takes You.
Aztech Materials Capitalizes on Growth with the INDUSTREX HPX-1 Plus CR System
Enter the HPX-1: A Game-Changer in Productivity
Handles the Longest Plates in the Industry
Features and Specifications
Built for NDT
- Multiple fans and filters maintain positive internal air pressure to keep dust, debris unfiltered air out of the system
- Integrated brushes and seals keep environmental light and dirt out
- Rubber feet absorb ambient vibrations in the field
- Withstood 100 g impact force drop test and variable amplitude and frequency vibration test
Ultra-High Image Quality
- Spatial Resolution: 25μ, 35μ, 50μ and 100μ operation
- Pixel Pitch: 50 Microns or better (12 lp/mm)
- Laser Spot Size: 20μ (measured at 85% of peak)
- Adjustable PMT and Laser Power to fine tune every image for optimum capture every time.
Image Plate Flexibility
- Capable of handling single, multiple or custom cut plates.
- Hard cassettes and long plates without special feed guides.
- Plate transport system minimizes contact with the imaging plate for longer plate life.
- Rapid job setup – operate in a windows or DICONDE mode – whichever best fits your workflow requirements
- Shot time improvement – shoot faster, radiate less and keep your source longer.
- HPX-1 Plus has a halogen erase system for faster throughput.
- Filter preset function so desired filters already applied for quick approvals