TERRA with Bluetooth channel
A top famous product of “ECOTEST” trademark, which is exported to over 70 countries. This is a professional device for official measurements, which measures the level of gamma background, beta contamination, accumulated dose and its accumulation time. Prompt evaluation of gamma background is performed within 10 seconds. With the help of GS Ecotest application measurement results are transferred to smartphones and tablets running Android™ OS via Bluetooth channel in real time. The GS Ecotest application is available on Google Play. Measurement results can also be transferred to a personal computer.
Purpose of Use
- Measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent rate (DER)
- Measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent (DE)
- Measurement of surface beta-particles flux density
- Measurement of ambient dose equivalent accumulation time
Real time measurement (clock), alarm clock
NATO Stock Number (NSN): 6665 61 000 0177
- Сonforms to the CE standards
- Number U1524-07 in State Register for Measuring Instruments
- Hygienic conclusion of the State Sanitary-Hygienic Expertise # 5.10/6300 of February 20, 2002
- State Sanitary-Epidemiological Conclusion for use in educational establishments # 05.03.02-04/20545 of April 09, 2009
- ТУ У 33.2-22362867-006-2001
- ТУ У 33.2-22362867-006-01-2003 (military accepted)
- Big display with luminescent backlight.
- Simultaneous indication of units of measurement, measurement errors, threshold level and real time on the display.
- Analog ten-segment indicator of registered radiation intensity.
- Ability to perform measurements with a preset error.
- Four-level indication of battery discharge.
- Built-in memory which allows storing up to 1200 measurements.
- Mode of PC connection via Bluetooth.
- Five independent measuring channels with alternate indication of data on the single liquid crystal display.
- Built-in gamma, beta sensitive Geiger-Muller counter.
- Prompt evaluation of gamma background within 10 seconds.
- Automatic subtraction of gamma background at measurement of beta contamination.
- Measurement results averaging, manually and automatically interrupted.
- Automatic setting of measurement intervals and ranges.
- Audio, vibration and vibration-audio alarm of each detected gamma-quantum or beta-particle that can be switched off.
- Two-tone audio, vibration and vibration-audio alarm of exceeded programmed threshold levels.
- Two AAA batteries.
- Shock-resistant body.
- Small weight and dimensions.
Branches of Use
Radiological Labs, Education Programs, Medicine, Ecology
|Measurement ranges and main relative permissible error limits|
|Gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent rate (137Cs)||µSv/h||0.1…9 999;|
|%||±(15+2/H*(10)), where H*(10) is a numeric value of measured DER equivalent to µSv/h|
|Gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent (137Cs)||mSv||0.001…9 999;|
|Beta-particles flux density (90Sr+90Y)||1/(cm²×min)||10…100 000;|
|%||±(20+200/φβ), where φβ is a numeric value of measured beta-particles flux density equivalent to 1/(cm²×min)|
|Ambient dose equivalent accumulation time and measurement accuracy||1 min…9 999 h; ±0,1 sec per 24 h|
|Energy ranges of measurement and energy dependence:|
|Gamma and X-ray radiation||MeV||0.05…3.0; ±25%|
Resolution of threshold level programming for:
|Battery life*||hours||2 000|
|Operating temperature range||°С||-20…+50|