Who are we?
HTSL has been one of the UK’s leading suppliers of radioactive isotopes for over 20 years. Our team hosts a wealth of experience many working in the industry for over 40 years from compliance managers to cell operators to engineers our team is equipped to deal with all of your needs.
There are 2 main divisions within HTSL the first supplies the Eckert and Zeigler product lines which are sold into Hospitals, Universities, Nuclear Licenced sites, Calibration facilities, Oil production and more.
The second division within HTSL supports the non destructive testing industry, we have a number of brands that we represent who all support varying techniques. Gamma radiography – QSA global, Isotrend, Spec and Polatom. Zetec – Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT), Eddy Current and Eddy Current Array. Carestream – Film, Chemicals, Digital Radiography and Computed Radiography.
Benjamin Read, General Manager
Duncan Aston, Compliance Manager
Max Pottinger, Isotrak Manager
Mathew Anderson, Technical Manager
Stephen Downie, NDT Business Development Manager
Michelle Vaisey, NDT Customer Services
David Gilbert, Isotrak Customer Services
Omar Hussain, Service Technician
Steve Bolt, Service Technician
Harry Holifield, Service Technician
Lynn Thomas, Accounts Technician
Industries We Serve
- Pressure, flow, moisture and gas analyzers
- Pressure sensors for the upstream market
- Weld integrity for girth, longitudinal welds in pipelines, pressure vessels, and structures
- Corrosion and erosion detection and monitoring
- Heat exchanger tubes, shells, and fin-fans
- Rotating equipment (Turbines, Compressors, Pumps, Engines)
- Condition monitoring for rotating and reciprocating assets
- Lifecycle management solutions
- Control system retrofits and migrations
- Cyber security solutions
- Prevent and monitor vibrations
- Enterprise-wide software solutions
- Compressor control
- Generator protection