HTSL offers a wide range of radiography products from some of the worlds leading manufacturers including QSA Global, Carestream NDT, NPO radiation shielding, Ecotest and more.
The gamma rays used in radiography come from radioactive material inside the radiography device. Gamma ray devices do not need electricity. They are smaller than x-ray devices. Their small size makes them useful for checking inside pipes, ships and other small spaces.
- SENTINEL 880 Series Gamma-Ray Source Projectors
- SENTINEL 1075 SCARPro Gamma Ray Source Projector
- SENTINEL SENTRY Series Gamma Radiography Camera
- OpenVision DX Real-Time Radiography | CUI Inspection
- Iridium 192 | Industrial Radiography Sources |
- Selenium-75 Industrial Isotopes | Se-75
- SENTINEL Cobalt-60 Gamma Radioisotopes
- Analysis Radioactive Sources
- Nuclear Start-Up & Fuel Scanning Neutron Sources
- Oil Well Logging Sealed Radioactive Sources
- Gamma Radiography Remote Controls
- SENTINEL Collimators for Gamma-Ray Source Projector
- SENTINEL Source Guide Tubes & Extensions
Film and Chemicals
Chemical industry, complex of processes, operations, and organizations engaged in the manufacture of chemicals and their derivatives.
Our reliable film product line works under the most trying conditions and provides customers consistent, predictable results every time.