New PRD CADMIUM
Search Alarm Dosimeter DKS-02PN
- Complies with ANSI 42.32 & 42.33 standards
- State Sanitary-Epidemiological Conclusion # 05.03.02-04/66342 of June 21, 2011
- ТУ У 33.2-22362867-023:2011
High-sensitivity device intended to detect and localize radioactive and nuclear materials by their external gamma and neutron radiation. It is widely used by the Border Guard Service and environmental inspections to prevent illicit transfer of radioactive materials across the state borders.
Purpose of Use
- Search (detect and localize) for radioactive and nuclear materials by their external gamma and neutron radiation.
- Measurement of ambient dose equivalent rate (DER) of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Indication of ambient dose equivalent rate (DER) of neutron radiation.
- Measurement of ambient dose equivalent (DE) of gamma and X-ray radiation.
Determination of gamma, X-ray and neutron radiation intensity.
|Gamma sensitivity for (137Cs), not less thanNote. Upon customer request sensitivity can be changed to a value of not less than 400 cps/(µSv/h)||(pulse/s)/(µSv/h)||200|
|Neutron sensitivity for:|
|– thermal neutrons, not less than||pulse·cm2/neutron||1.2 ± 0.12|
|– fast neutrons, not less than||pulse·cm2/neutron||0.120 ± 0.012|
|Measurement range of photon-ionizing radiation DER||0.01 µSv/h … 1 Sv/h|
|Indication range of neutron radiation DER||0.01 µSv/h … 10 mSv/h|
|Measurement range for Gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent||0.1 µSv … 9,999 Sv|
|Indication range of photon-ionizing radiation count rate||cps||1 … 25000|
|Indication range of neutron radiation count rate||cps||0.01 … 25000|
|Main relative permissible error limit of photon-ionizing radiation DER measurement with confidence probability of 0.95 (137Cs)||%||±(15+1/H*(10)), where H*(10) is a numeric value of measured DER equivalent to μSv/h|
|Energy range of detected photon-ionizing radiation||MeV||0.02 … 3.00|
|Energy dependence of the dosimeter readings during photon-ionizing radiation DER measurement it the energy range of 0.05 to 3.00 MeV relative to 0.662 MeV energy (137Cs)||%||±25%|
|Energy range of detected neutron radiation||from 2,5·10-8 to 14 MeV|
|Setup time of operating mode of the dosimeter, not more than||min||1|
|Calibration time relative to gamma background||s||2 …. 60|
|Response time for photon-ionizing radiation DER variation greater than 10 times||s||0.25|
|Operating supply voltage of the dosimeter from Li-Ion storage battery||V||3.7|
|Time of continuous operation of the dosimeter with fully charged storage battery under conditions of normal background radiation with switched off display backlight, not less than||h||200|
|Operating temperature range||0C||-20 … +50|
|Dimensions of the dosimeter without a clip, not more than||mm||67 x 127 x 30|
|Dimensions of the dosimeter with a clip, not more than||mm||67 x 127 x 45|
|Weight of the dosimeter, not more than||kg||0.28|
- New generation high sensitivity CsI scintillation detectors of gamma and LiI of neutron radiation with solid state (silicon) photomultiplier.
- Color display with high resolution.
- Integrated GPS/GLONASS-receiver.
- No “microphone effect”.
- High thermal stability.
- Audio and vibration alarm of threshold levels exceeding.
Threshold alarm system with four independent threshold levels:
– search threshold level (threshold level of count rate from the detector photon and neutron ionizing radiation);
– safety threshold level (threshold level of photon ionizing radiation DER);– accumulated dose threshold level.
- Light color alarm (indication) of threshold levels exceeding (gamma radiation – red color, neutron – blue) and visual alarm on the side of the device.
- The dosimeter communicates with a PC via USB-port.
- Powered by built-in lithium polymer storage battery that can be charged via USB-cable.
Ingress protection rating IP67.
- Search Alarm Dosimeter DKS-02PN “Cadmium”;
- operating manual;
- packing case.
- reading measurement results and critical events from the dosimeter memory into the PC
- report preparation and printout
- display of the obtained dosimetric information with the GPS-coordinates on the area map.