Surface Array Probes
Innovative Design. Extreme Flexibility.
Interchangeable Coil Sets
- Surf-X Weld Array Probe Coil Set: Innovative and patent pending mix of array and +point coils. The +point coils find indications in the hard to inspect weld toes while the array coils quickly inspect the remaining weld and heat affected zones. Handles have been designed to make inspecting butt and t-welds a breeze.
- Surf-X Flex Array Probe Coil Set: Flexible probe allowing detailed inspection on all materials and many geometries. Ideal for testing rows of flush rivets, replacing handheld probes. Replace your dye penetrant testing on helicopter spars, train wheels or mining drums.
- Surf-X Low Frequency Flex Probe: Ideal for testing thicker plates to find both near and far side indications. Can be used with a bend radius of 2 inches or longer.
- Surf-X Tape Probe: Ideal for testing smooth surfaces and complex geometries such as turbine dovetails. Capable of finding very tiny surface flaws.
Versatile Electronics Module
The Surf-X array probe‘s electronics module and cable design offers breakthrough inspection efficiencies. This component can be used interchangeably across probe coil sets delivering material cost savings after initial purchase. With subsequent Surf-X array probe purchases, the module can be re-used saving time and money.
Wear Surface options
- UHMW for inspecting small indications on smooth materials.
- Cloth wear surface for protecting the array coils on smooth or polished surfaces. Ideal for airplane skins or smooth curved surfaces.
- SuperFabric for protecting array coils on rough surfaces like Butt and T-Welds.
Three models to meet your needs and budget
- MIZ-21C-SF: Single frequency, conductivity
- MIZ-21C: Dual Frequency, Conductivity, Rotating Scanner
- MIZ-21C-Array: Dual Frequency, Conductivity, Rotating Scanner, Eddy Current Array (ECA)